We are doing our 7th catamaran charter May 19-27. We are chartering Scuba Doo a Lagoon 450 from TMM this time. It's our first time with TMM, but I see great reviews. We are doing a sleepaboard Saturday night and hope to get off the dock before noon the first day. Our desired Sunday night destination is Jost. Thinking Jost, CGB, Scrub, Anegada, North Sound, Cooper, Norman if the wind blows our way. I have 2 questions for the board. 1: We might have one couple join us on Sunday. They don't know their flight schedule. They both work for AA and plan to get on the first flight they can. If their flights arrive to STT after noon, can they ferry to Jost to meet us? I see that the old STT to Jost ferry schedule seems to be down, but how much a pain would it be to do Roadtown and then taxi to West End for the Jost ferry? Or does AA code share with someone so we can pick them up at Beef? 2nd question: We depart on Sunday. My normal schedule is to be the first on the fuel dock, check out, then pack and shower and get a noon ferry for a 3:30 flight. My flight home from STT this time is at 2:30. Will a noon ferry cut it too close? The only other options I currently see are 9AM ferry's Any suggestions? Thanks

Last edited by NGAWolf; 03/17/2018 04:34 PM.