Regarding security at Beachside, yes, they have a night time security guard. Otherwise, they also have security cameras which are monitored 24 hours. In addition, they provide 'sticks' to put in the sliding glass door, which basically if the stick is in the door, no one is getting in through that slider. The doors are hurricane proof, so they could not be broken easily. The front door to each unit is wooden, and has a deadbolt and a chain. There are no windows that any one can enter the units through. There is an electronic gate for the complex and the road dead ends at Beachside. To answer your question, I feel totally safe there.

The units themselves are exactly the same inside except each one is flipped from the next one--i.e., master bedroom on the left, then on the right. There is adequate parking for the units. I personally like to be down toward the pool end though, because you can park directly in front of your unit, thus less of a walk with those big bags of groceries and liquid supplies!! grin That's really the only difference at all. The pool is on one end and the other end is closer to El Zafiro, but there's really not that much going on, on that beach most any time, so the traffic on the beach is not much different at either end.

As far as booking, all bookings go through Tracy. I don't think it's possible to actually book anywhere online. Just give a call or send an email to the contact info on the website.

And certainly Jeannie can deliver to BSV and does!

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Carol Hill