|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 4,112
Joined: September 2002
|
|
|
15 members (caribfan, JandIrene, Butch_n_Kelly, BHK, PandA, DandG, tangerine3, tomp, MarleneS, caribmichael, Iowaboy, Jerry_R, 3 invisible),
371
guests, and
85
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 160 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 160 Likes: 1 |
Marisol.... not sure I understand about the carry-over part of your post. We have a arranged two jeep rentals with Dean and we had said from Friday at 3 til Saturday at 3 . We were quoted a price. Is there more verification I should be making? And I suppose (while I'm asking)- I always "decline" insurance when renting a car. Does Anegada (or VG which is our next stop) have separate laws I should be aware of? Thanks!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|