Not complaining, but this week marks the 46th anniversary of our first trip to the island. We may have missed a year or two along the way, though I don’t think so, and we’ve more than made up for them if we did with all the multitrip years we’ve enjoyed, but it’s got to be said. Never, over all these years, have we experienced weather like we’ve seen this trip.

It hasn’t been a washout but I think yesterday was the only day since we’ve been here that we didn’t experience at least one small rain shower and today has been absolutely crazy. And the rest of the time, when it wasn’t raining, it’s been perfect!

We left this morning for breakfast next door at El Zafiro and then, after a quick replenishment stop at Zee Best for pastries we went over to Mullet to check out the conditions there. Looked like a Mullet kinda day so we ran home and changed into our suits and by the time we were ready to leave it had clouded over and you just knew it was going to pour.

We’re right next to the pool so we did that instead while we waited for the downpour. You never saw a pool deck clear so fast and this has now been going on all day. I just left the pool for the third and last time today.

That’s it! I’m done! But the sun is now out and shining and it’s gorgeous again.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."