Decided to go to Phillipsburg for a couple of reasons. 1) Saturday and no traffic...correct. 2) also plenty of parking...true..3) seven ships in so should be busy and less visibility to hawkers..TOTALLY incorrect. There were hardly any tourists there...Front Street was deserted and every 10 feet we got "special price" invites which gets old after 20 or 30 similar.. Not very many chairs occupied on the beach either. Seems the cruisers are going elsewhere....seven ships..

Left after a short time and drove to Grand Case for our Lolo fill at Talk of the Town. As was mentioned it looks exactly the same and the bartender said just a new roof was needed. Ribs and curry rice was great and $8....five of the six lolo's are operating and also look the same as before. The sixth one (at the end of the left group is gone...just sand now. The pier looks the same except for the end slab which has found the bottom of the sea. Still pretty long though....

Walking down the main street was sad with MANY buildings destroyed but a few new ones also...it will be some time before it is all restored.

I would post some pics but I haven't figured out how to describe each pic as posted. Seems like I can post multiple pics but without captions or post one at a time as a unique response.....I'll think of something