Mike,

if you are on my vessel, you can chose to discuss privately what your medical situation is with me, the capt. or stay home. End of discussion on that. in fact, with what ever medical problem you may have,apparently it is significant, and
for your own safety, and the charter itself, you would be better off not be on board. i

For the OP.

I have been a professional U.S.C.G Merchant Marine Capt, for 30 pus years, and have lots of experience sailing world wide, and as a full time capt .

Lets see if we can help you out.

1. Even tho you have a large catamaran, and you have invited people on a cruise, those unfamiliar are going to think CRUISE SHIP, That is definitely not the case, You on on board a boat, and not staying at the St. Regis.

2. Everyone on board should have a job, or responsibility , a job, on board the vessel, You can make a list of the different jobs that are required for a happy and safe and responsible , sharing cruise.
Find out who wants to help out in several different categories, !st Mate, helping out the skipper with helm time, navigating, hauling up sails, stowing fenders, and dock lines, picking up moorings, and other duties.
They should also go thru the systems briefing with the skipper, and be able to help out and refresh the other passengers on how those systems, work. Also, help with sailing the vessel, and trimming sails.

3. Assign others to : Helping with docking for water and fuel, and also mooring pick ups.

4, Others can help out keeping the vessel clean , tidy and squared away, Stowing gear, and inventory so nothing can go adrift. Other can help with fixing meals and assisting the cook, bartender, crew person.

Highly recommending having a cook on board, and give them some help.

5. A tidy squared away vessel is very important. Each person is responsible for making up their own racks and berth areas.

6. Trash removal , marine head cleaning, etc.

There are no slaves on board the boat, it takes everyone to have a happy boat and everyone getting along.

Shirkers, the lame and lazy, and those who do not contribute can ruin a cruise.
Also, NO COMPLAINING to others about anything. If there is a problem , they should talk with the Captain , who is you. You sort out and fix the problem.

7. Stress, well before the trip, that this is a boat, and CONVERSATION IS VERY IMPORTANT. That means short showers , and water conservation. As well as electrical, You are on an Island, and when your
natural resourses are expended, out are flat out.

Gotta git , dinner is ready