One small item I left out of my trip reports was a question that a young lady named Allison had regarding volleyball on Orient Beach. So, having spent two days on Orient I looked around to see what the volleyball situation was and actually there are two new volleyball nets and courts (in the sand) right between Bikini Beach and Kontiki. They looked really nice, but no one was actually playing the times I walked by. But, there are plenty of young people and adults all over this beach so I'm sure that there would be no problem recruiting enough players to have a game. So, Allison if you're still tuned in to these posts this one was for you.

Where I did see a volleyball game being played (three vs. three) was just past Perch Lite on the clothing optional section of Orient Beach. There's a volleyball net here, too and these folks were having a great time playing in the buff. Four men and two women, I believe. So, that's another option as long as you don't mind playing volleyball sans clothing and with extra sunscreen in place! Hope this helps.