Began with breakfast at ElZafiro. I loved the French toast but hubby thought the pancakes were too thick, dense.

Back to our unit and he says “GIve me the credit card back.” Me:I don’t have CC, you did not give it to me. Back to Z to track the card. They had it. First possible catastrophe avoided.

Later drove to Porto Cupecoy Carrefour. Big boat looks like aluminum docked so we took photos. Back to car because I had left bags for groceries. Hubby started car. Or should say TRIED TO. Car wouldn’t start. No one at guard shack so walked back to first restaurant where we had just had conversation with. Borrowed their cell phone to call Leslie. His wife said he would be there in 15. Back to guard shack to wait in shade. Guard arrives, explained our plight she takes cables and jump starts us. Leslie arrives swaps our cars.

Lounged rest of day. Met new manager Bernadette, a lovely lady. Later got ready for dinner at Altro and hopes of stopping at Mario’s to make rsvp for another night.

Fixed price memo had no fish that I could eat I have allergies to Tuna, Mahi. The meat dish was kidneys....no thanks! Fortunately, I thought, they had two special not on fixed menu: Fois Gras or Fillet du boeuf so we both ordered boeuf rare. Mine was delicious. Hubby said his wasn’t but he kept eating. Near to last few bites he adds that the consistency is like mashed potatoes. wish he had said that sooner. So I tasted it. Very mushy and tasted like liver. Maybe he got the fois gras? So we argue that in future if he does not like something do not keep eating it complain right away. $105 wasted.

Home bed silence!