For all of us longtime visitors to the island, most probably have eaten at the old Turtle Pier for many years....but unfortunately it closed quite a few years ago. The good news is....that there is now a new restaurant, (POST IRMA), called "Nowhere Special". It is owned by a wonderful gal, Lillian, who just happens to be Al Watney's (the owner of Turtle Pier) daughter. Many of the old Turtle Pier classics have returned to this new venture. The chef is also the old chef from none other than Turtle Pier!!!!!!! Al also has come out of retirement to help his lovely daughter out in the evenings. We went there tonight, and had one of the BEST dinners ever. Reasonably priced, fantastic service, great view into the lagoon marina..made for a very memorable night. It is located right next door to the Yacht club restaurant, and right before Lee's old location. I am so thrilled we discovered this gem on our first week here, so we will have the opportunity to return a couple more times in the next couple of weeks. On a scale of 1 to 10...i would give this restaurant a 10plus. I LOVE the name of the place...'Nowhere Special"......but i think for now on it should be referred to "Somewhere Special". Enjoy.