We went to PB last fall and will return this coming August---about 60 days from now! And we can't wait. Unlike a previous poster, I feel that this IS a very 'nude friendly' resort. They've been that way for years. They have 'theme' weeks. So some weeks, the 'naturist' weeks, they allow CO on all the trails and private beaches. On other weeks, the 'romance' weeks they only allow CO at a couple of man made ocean side areas, and it's topless optional at the very nice natural beach. They do not allow nude or topless in the restaurant or the common areas, which we approve of. We just don't enjoy looking at everyone's privates while we eat shrimp, hotdogs, or whatever. They offer free snorkel trips once or twice a day if you are staying with them a week on their all inclusive rate. Alcohol is extra so we stop by a grocery store on the way to the resort and load up on beer and other alcohol. They don't mind if you do that as long as you keep it in your room. They have a refrig in each room and they will even give you a small cooler with ice in it to take YOUR beer down to THEIR beach to enjoy. Or you can just buy their beer and drinks for a bit more and not mess with it. For first timers in the CO scene or for those couples who one person wants nude and the other wants maybe only topless at times and nude at others, this place might be a good choice. My wife does not prefer nude but might do so if pretty isolated with me. This resort is small and only has a handful of people there most of the time anyway so it's not like a Club O place on Orient Beach where there are literally hundreds of people many nude and many not. And lots of people enjoy this resort for 1-3 weeks, so if you don't mind a quiet, private place then this might be great for you. Other questions, just send me a private message.