Originally Posted by Carol_Hill
Wingman--thanks for the pictures! Please tell us what you had, as it looks positively yummy! Are those cabanas on the beach extra, versus eating in the restaurant itself?

With regard to the pictures, if they are taken with a phone and you take them in portrait mode, they will come out sideways here, unless you download them to your laptop and re-save them as something else. The GOOD news is that if you just upload the pictures directly to the bottom of the thread, like you did here, people can rotate the pictures to see them, without any problem.

Carol, as Louise said, we shared a cheese plate. The shape of the plate was nothing like I've ever seen before. It was 4 different cheeses, along with some sort of fruit chutney with raisins and almonds. They also served a basket of fresh cut baguette. For our main meal, we each had a grilled chicken caesar salad. It was so good. My friend Bill had the chocolate dessert. I tried a couple of pieces and was also out of this world.

I'm not sure what the cabana's cost on the restaurant. They had more smaller ones on the beach like the ones that used to be at Dreams. Not sure of the cost there either, if any. My assumption would be they charge, only because of the type of place it was. They were serving drinks on the beach, but I did not see food going down there, but that doesn't mean that don't. I just didn't notice any food going out there.