I have stayed at RI for thirty years now. We also (pre Irma) spend most of our days at Orient. With the Causeway now, it is less than a twenty five minute drive to Orient Beach. Maho being compared to Miami is a joke....much quieter in Maho...with MUCH LESS TRAFFIC. Simpson Bay in the last couple of years (post Irma) is a nightlife addicts dream. PLENTY of bars, noise, dancing and restaurants. Also much less traffic in maho than simpson bay. As for resorts themselves, NOTHING on the island in my opinion beats LaPlage. The place is ALWAYS in tip shop shape...the beach is right out your door. The pool area is beautiful.....some of the best restaurants on the island are less than a two minute walk, and even though they charge for parking...i think it was 30 for the week....is underground, guarded parking!! That right there is worth the price...Probably the safest place on the entire island for parking!!!!! As I think Pat wrote above.....some people like vanilla, chocolate, strawberry...and I will add ALL OF THE ABOVE!!! smile Any of the places you have on the list will do....the only one i would not and never do would be the sea palace...because of location.