There was the time my teenaged daughters (about 17-18) decided to stay at Foxy's because it was only 10 pm and Mom and Dad were tired. We said ok, because they are very self sufficient and responsible. (They said) I awoke at 3 am and still no girls. I paced the deck and didn't know whether or not to go knocking on everyone's boat. I was frantic. All of a sudden here comes one of those super dinghies racing over from a huge mega yacht. The captain let them out and they had a basket of goodies. Cake, snacks, fruit, etc. This was about the time that Johnny Depp was filming Pirates of the Caribbean. They told me that Johnny's crew (women included) had invited them back to the boat to have a good time. They said that Johnny himself never spoke to them, but was watching Animal Planet on tv. They said that their yacht was the other big one anchored outside of the harbor. They said that their dad was Paul Mitchell. (true, but not THAT Paul Mitchell!) When the dinghy captain offered to take them home they said yes please, but whispered that their real boat was the 40' monohull in the middle of the mooring field. He laughed and brought them home with a basket full of goodies I was waiting on the deck and I was SO ANGRY! I made them immediately swab the entire deck on their hands and knees, and scrub all of the windows. About 45 minutes later here comes the yacht sailing right by us. They kept their heads way down, and I was laughing my arse off, as the crew was waving and saying goodbye to them.

OH. They just told me LAST YEAR that Johnny Depp wasn't on the boat but they thought they would be in less trouble if they said it! They are both 28 now!