|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,062
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 209
Joined: September 2016
|
|
|
11 members (caribmichael, Kennys, 🌴❤️SXM❤️🌴, S/Y Mockingbird, SXMbeachman, SXMScubaman, dcareri, FLCajun, FrozenNorth, 2 invisible),
395
guests, and
59
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 5,722 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 5,722 Likes: 1 |
The one thing I'd check on is where to fill up the tanks and make sure they are open.
I'd also go right to Leverick after the rendezvous dive. Rent a car and check out Coco Maya (if open) or another restaurant. The next morning take the car to the Baths. We've often done breakfast at the top of the baths and then explored the baths and headed back and then headed out. I'd then spend the night around Marina Cay and do only one night at JVD. You could probably get another dive in there somewhere too.
Matt
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|