Unfortunately we have seen this behavior, but it seems to have increased leading up to, and more so post Irma.

Prior to Irma we had stayed on Orient the first half of July for 5 years in a row, and witnessed this behavior several times from folks both staying at club o and those walking the beach. In fact, there was a group of orient beach guests that would offer free drinks to the textile beach walkers if they shed their swimsuits, and we saw the same woman 3 years in a row who would walk down the beach and clearly would have one two many rum punches as she both shed her swimsuit and seemed to encourage what I could only say is 'inappropriate touching'. My husband still laughs as he's sure it's the same gal every year as she is younger and as he says, she clearly doesn't adhere to the more modern grooming habits lol. We are pretty laid back and while we don't judge, this beach is intended to be a family beach so seeing that is a bit of a change.

Since we have visited post irma, venturing south towards Papagayo is something we no longer do, as that's where the local creepers seem to hang out consistently and this never used to be the case. I used to love walking past the watersports shop as you could get stunning views of st barths, but unfortunately I won't do that without my swimsuit or husband anymore.