Didn't feel much different than you 1st time I was captain in BVIs...it is really great and your trip will be great and look forward to your trip report. You can also reach out to this board down there if you have internet and need something.

Dont rush the trip...if you took your parents to Anegada for example and stayed 1 week they would still love it

For the most part the sea side of this blog are mainly captains...so by nature are responsible for not only showing the crew the great time but also for their welfare, the boats welfare and those around...and of course the crew thinks they are kids drunk at Disney Land where nothing goes wrong. so we tend to focus ont he 5% that may go wrong....

I just celebrated the 1 year anniversary of a 9 guy 60's BVI Bday trip that was like "Weekend at Bernie's meets the Hangover". Forced a guy into Peebles hospital involuntarily and had to fly another guy home early and had bad weather...to a person they all said best week of their lives including my friend who is now 365 days sober.

Get your Scotts cruising guide and start building a tentative itinerary and i am sure others here will opine on it...that is what really helped me