For those of us who read and contribute to this forum, I believe most of us are very grateful for the information posted on here. That's why we come to this forum. In my opinion, it's really the news media that often blows things far out of proportion and causes anxiety and fear to build within people. I truly despise the term 'fake news', because the news media plays a vital role in keeping the public informed. But, they sometimes 'overcook the goose' and perpetuate the negative side of things as opposed to presenting the entire story. My hope is exactly what ruralcarrier pointed to above ... that people will look into things further and decide for themselves whether to keep with their plans to visit St. Martin, or choose to do so at another time. I've been going to the websites for the Center of Infectious Diseases (CIDRAP) and the CDC website to gain information about COVID-19, and I believe it helps learning as much as you can before making a decision about cancelling upcoming plans.