|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,957
Posts342,102
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 721
Joined: January 2002
|
|
|
16 members (Caribob, SeeDiver, Rumlover, NumberCruncher, Rover, panman, greenfields, CaribLarry, anet_scot, StMartinFan, JandIrene, IowaFarmer, brag, 3 invisible),
542
guests, and
51
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 250
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 250 |
I did the cooking while I was there as a favour. The owner normally does it. The food is very good with an abundance of lobster. Plenty of drinks you can just help yourself. It' very very laid back. You can only get to it by boat or helicopter. It as to be AI as there is nothing at all there. I started a Facebook page for them called North Beach Cottages https://www.facebook.com/NorthBeachCottages?ref=hl
Last edited by Antigua; 09/10/2013 04:08 PM.
Regards
|
|
|
|
|
|
|