Thanks to all who replied. I intentionally did not name the charter company as they have my cash and I don't want to make them mad! It is NOT the Moorings. If my charter was with the Moorings i likely would not have this problem because I would have paid with a Credit Card. Moorings also had a more detailed contract from what I remember. The company I am dealing with makes its customers wire them the money. I am at their disposal unfortunately. The fee they are charging me is not large but its the principal here. I really feel violated. In any case these are "first-world problems" and this too shall pass. I plan to leave it alone for now and when I finally get down there for my charter, whenever that is, I will ask them to add some value to make it up. Hopefully by then the fear will have subsided and they will make the right customer relation choice. If they don't I will still enjoy my charter and then likely not use them again which is a shame because I have used them twice before and they were AWESOME (although I never had a problem with them before).

My big fear is that they may go out of business before I am able to use the credit!

Stay healthy and safe everyone!!!

Mark

Mark Shichtman
"Live for Today!"

[Linked Image]