Ahoy RatmansWife,

I am curious if Criticizing the Entire Yachting Industry, including all the Yacht Owners, Yacht Charters, and all the People of the BVI who depend on Yacht tourism for their livelihood, makes your very focused situation more valid?
Is your Attack on what a BVI Gov Minister has forwarded as "The vast majority of our tourism is water-based where density is a non-issue and adopting the new social distancing guidelines will not be a challenge. It will happen naturally,” conducive to opening up the BVI to any Foreigner, especially in terms of your warning that it is "Not without Risk"?
I understand You Personally have a vested interest in access to your property in the BVI, but, is Denigrating the Yacht industry, in Any way, a Positive, in Any way, to the Opening of BVI Borders to tourism?
I Fully Support your Need to return to your property for both the safekeeping and enjoyment of your investment. I am sure that your return would provide employment and a net financial advantage to the BVI and its Belongers. I would hope the BVI Gov would find your claim to be a reasonable and advantageous co-Priority for travel to the BVI.

I admit my retirement plans, still several decades away thanks to Irma and now this Virus, are based on being a somewhat 'Not without Risk' looking Pirate, but, until then, maybe it would better if we at least Tried working Together, rather than at the expense of each other, to beat this Virus and all its challenges?

Fair Winds, Brent from The Captains Compass