Originally Posted by bailau
Originally Posted by fromaway3774
This really makes me doubt whether or not I should book in the BVI's for April 2021. I have a credit with Sunsail from April 2020 that I was planning to use next year. And while I can wrap my head around testing requirements, the quarantine and not being able to book airfare into EIS until 5 days prior are deal breakers. I have my flights into STT already, and would entertain a puddle jumper to EIS if I had to, but not being able to book until last minute is worrisome. Also, if I had already rebooked for next April but decided that the quarantine and other entry requirements were really too tough to make it worthwhile, would I be eligible for rebooking with no penalty since the BVI's would technically be open? I think I'll hang on to my credit a little longer and entertain other Sunsail destinations as an alternative.

You also need to consider risk of Moorings/Sunsail going out of business...I have a credit as well and plan to use in the May time frame if not sooner...

We rebooked our May 2020 charter with Sunsail for May 2021. Just finalized flights yesterday through SJU to EIS. Charter starts May 19. Sunsail sent me an upgrade from a 38 to a 41.0 this week. Also, Delta put a $100 credit in mine and my wife's Skymiles account back in September. I'm not sure why, but they're good through the end of next year.