BVI Protocols at Airport Dec 1.

Negative PCR test within 5 days

Planes are staggered landing

No more than 90 people in at a time on a plane. Not that that is a problem we have no planes coming in that take more than that

Everyone goes to a new welcome complex by the airport. They will have another test.

Then they will be put in "approved" taxis to "approved accommodations" where you have to quarantine for 4 days

Then another test

then you will have access to a limited areas where you cannot mingle with outhers for the next few days

On day 8 one more test if that is good, then you will be allowed access to the island

At the welcome center they will also put a tracking app on your phone with a geo fence

Some may have to wear a tracking bracelet ( I am assuming this may. be for people without cell phones)

You must have COVID insurance to come in. They did not mention, but I think that there will have partnered with a company to offer this

Any business that opens to tourists MUST have the Gold Seal certification

And their employees will have had to take the certification program at the college before they will be allowed to open

This is only available to BVI based businesses

They have NOT clarified how much each test will cost. I have heard $135 per person and also $250 per person on coconut telegraph

They have NOT clarified what an approved accommodation facility is and what the cost is

There is NO information on Seaports other than one sentence that said "Prospective Dec 8 opening"

But they did not put this all in place to just let other boats in from anywhere on December 8th.

I bellieve they have come up with a way for long term residents and visitors as well as those who need to get into the BVI to come in. But, not the general tourist

kerry