|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,046
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,160
Joined: June 2005
|
|
|
19 members (knitsoftwear, IWIWSE, Oceans, CaribbeanCanadians, Rumlover, calle313, Kvsmith1, dj1094, Kelann, FLCajun, Good Boy Gus, GettingThere, SeeDiver, sierrasteve, xrayman67, 4 invisible),
334
guests, and
56
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 559
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 559 |
CYOA won't clear a boat for the STX crossing without 2 CG licensed captains aboard. I'm pretty sure the reason why is no big mystery. I don't think that's entirely correct. I believe it's not 2 CG captains but rather two people qualified to captain the boat. If it was 2x CG captains it would be a very small subset. I don't think CYOA wishes to make that trip impossible but rather make sure it's safe. I tried to find the rules on their website but I don't see it there. So if you want to go to STX I would think a conversation with them would be the place to start. I was just there a couple of weeks ago and I can attest that it's a great sail and a fun place to hang out. And if you have entered STT following the entry requirements then no other regulations are required for STX.
Life's short - sail more!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|