We got tested upon entry into Malta, the doctor came right out to the boat and we had the results in 24 hours. We couldn't leave the dock till then. No problem for the rsst of the crew as they all have EU passports, Turkey is on Maltas green list so since I was there for over 14 days I wad good otherwise I'd have had to quarantine.
Once in the EU, no problems especially since C&I didn't come out to the boat on our first stop in Spain. Malta doesn't clear yacht crew in so as not to count against the 90 day schengen time limit.
By the time we got to Cascais I had been in the EU for 14 days, that where I cleared in.
Interestingly we stopped for fuel in Gibraltar (non EU), just a quick stop at the fuel dock ( it's cheap there). If I would have cleared in thete I would have been denied entry back into the EU.
Original plan was to complete the trip, but with weather they might not get back before the 18th. Mom wants to move so I'm here to find her a new place and with the restrictions entering NY, I would have been home bound till after NYE.

Last edited by Sunset_Sammy; 12/10/2020 10:04 AM.

Drink all day at home, your friends worry about you; do it on vacation and they say "what a good time you're having". Save your friends needless worry, travel more!