|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,029
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 232
Joined: January 2005
|
|
|
15 members (dfmsml, SXMFOX, CaribbeanSolSXM, Coconut Joe, Ottoman, timnboston, caribmichael, diver67, GaryC, Tmo42, Rumlover, Sxmtm, Kelann, FFSXM, 1 invisible),
396
guests, and
48
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359 |
While the email we received for our day 4 test appointment unequivocally stated "You can expect your results within 24 hours", we didn't get ours until 5pm though we tested early (9AM) and the test facility was not at all full.
Also, unlike December the Day 4 test was conducted in the tent outside Peebles hospital.
Wishing you speedy test results! 2 significant changes. The Sea Cow's Bay facility was turned back into a community center (I think it's being renovated) and the health care workers from Cuba returned home in the last couple of weeks. I suspect this is taxing the testing team so I'm hearing of turnaround taking more that 24 hours in some instances.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|