Originally Posted by JasonHelmbrecht
Originally Posted by jphart

PR is not the USVI and has different rules. In PR when you exit the baggage claim area, it's likely you will be asked about the required testing protocols. You simply state you are in-transit and they will allow you to pass back up to check into your next flight.

This is directly from guests who traveled 6 weeks ago and I have not heard of any changes.

Jason and macaroni:

I am certainly aware that Puerto Rico is not USVI. I was simply explaining how it worked in St Thomas. Control there was by uniformed military in camo fatigues. And yes, I also know that much of this is Security and WuFlu theater.

Surprisingly, Our departure on AA from Miami did not have any pre-boarding announcements about entry requirements. Our friends from Atlanta on Delta did experience such. However we witnessed people in line upon arrival in STT being detained as they did not have paper documentation. Not an experience that I would like to have!

It is too late for macaroni to do anything about it now, I wish him good luck, safe travels, and ask he shares his experiences.