So we spent the day here at home at BSV. Breakfast on our deck and lunch there as well. Met some new neighbors at the pool and said our good-byes to others.

The skies were somewhat over cast much of the day and the sun was mostly hiding on us early on but when it came out full strength? Oh, my......easy burn days, particularly for us blond haired blue eyed visitors. Trust me on this.

Less seaweed on the beach this morning and the staff was busy raking what there was by 7:30. And thankfully, not as much floating on the water either.

Went to Fat Tony’s for dinner - their pizza was calling to us. Our neighbors joined us but had dinner platters instead which they seemed to enjoy. We brought half our pizza home - lunch for later on this week?

I need to correct something I said somewhere the other day - The Spaghetti House, which has become a definite favorite, at Jordan Village is closed Saturdays and not on Sunday as I think I mistakenly stated somewhere.

No fancy yachts off our beach but the meandering cruise ships pop in and out all day long and we seem to have a bunch of cargo and working boats to watch. Between them and the planes it just never gets old.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."