Our flight to SXM leaves Miami at 11:30am on Monday 5-31-21. We are making a 3 hour drive and doing a Park/Sleep/Fly Sunday evening.(5/30) We have a couple different testing options available to us, but wanted to get opinions from some of you who have been there/done that.

We both work for a large grocery chain that provides both the rt-PCR and antigen test to its employees for free. I thought we would get our PCR test on Wednesday and hopefully get it back in time to submit to EHAS and get approved. The turnaround time for results is 3-5 days and it happens to be a holiday weekend that weekend, which further muddies the picture. As a backup plan, I thought we would also schedule an antigen test for that Saturday afternoon and get our resuts back in a few hours. Then we could upload the results to EHAS and hopefully get approved before we drive down to KC. I'm not sure what to expect for processing time with EHAS on the weekend, so this leaves me feeling unsettled as well.

Another option is to have our PCR test taken at an outside facility that guarantees results in 24 hours at 100.00 per person. This means we would get our results on Thursday and get them uploaded to EHAS that same day giving us a couple days of breathing room. This is if we don't run into a snag with an app being denied for some reason.
Hate to spend 200.00 if I dont have to, but this option probably gives us the best chance of getting approved in time for our departure.

What say you guys?