Had our coffee and headed towards Simpson Bay. Got to MedWorks twentyfive minutes early. Went upstairs, poked our heads in the door and they said come on in. We checked in and sat down for two minutes and then the nurse took us in one at a time. Fifteen minutes. Done. In and out before our scheduled time. Smooth and seamless.

Drove two blocks to SMYC for breakfast. I changed it up from my usual Eggs Benedict and instead had the French Toast. Very good and very filling. Wife had the fruit and bagel (which she liked but some of the fruit was not ripe enough to eat.) And Bloody's of course. It was breezy and comfortable and we ate, lounged and watched the dinghies transporting people to the sail charters. Received emails with our negative test results. (Later, our front desk printed them out for us.)

I wondered if we could see our friend Capt. Neil's boat Enigma/C3 so I opened my Marine Tracker app and low and behold it's a couple hundred yards away straight in front of us. I realized I had been looking for a mast-less Lagoon cat, like it was in our last trip in 2018, but it's masted and all rigged out. How cool.

Finished boat and people watching (got to see the bridge opening and one of the big Coast Guard ships come through and raft up with the other big ship.) Yeah we're both boat geeks and love my tracker app

Headed to Marigot. Went to Chez Fernand la French and bought baguette sandwiches (for lunch later) and pastries. Headed back home.

Spent the day on the beach.

Cooked our own dinner. Ribeye Steaks, baked potatoes and sautéed onions and carrots. Excellent.

Another great day.

Dolfer