Enjoyed your reports, Pat. But, your comments regarding Philipsburg caught my attention. That city absolutely needs a steady supply of cruise ship passengers to stay afloat. But, most (if not all) of the cruise lines are bypassing SXM as a port-of-call because of the COVID testing restrictions and medical insurance requirements on the island. For example, MSC has 15 cruises now scheduled for November, 2021, and not a single one is making port in St. Maarten. Their largest ships carry more than 4,000 guests, and if half of those passengers get off the ship that's a potential loss of 2,000 people filling the streets and shops of Philipsburg as well as Great Bay Beach, as well as those who book shore excursions or take taxis to Orient Beach, Maho Beach, etc. I realize that I've preached this point before, but unless St. Maarten opens up and allows fully vaccinated people to visit without all of the other strict COVID requirements it will continue to crush the economy on the island. The EU is starting to open up so its time for the St. Maarten government to move forward with this.

Just curious about why Miami International Airport was so bad for you. Can you elaborate? It can't possibly be any worse than Philadelphia for AA service, or can it?

P.S. -- No lobster at Lee's in inexcusable. I can't remember the last time I was i the mood for lobster in St. Maarten and couldn't find it on the menu of our restaurant.