That’s consistency in government I’m used to.:) Thanks Jason. I chose SJU cause did not like the few ferry’s, though generally come via STT and ferry last several years.

So not sure why positive titer works for a 40 minute ferry ride and doesn’t for a 40 min plane ride..but tis what it is.
Given current delays in testing how confident would you be in this working out well for the exit testing when it’s likely much higher numbers are involved in using the same time intensive testing for more people arriving. There will be lots of kids cause school is out and they are exempt from quarantine but testing day 4. And if plan is successful there will be a lot more seeking exit tests.

They have not been terribly punctual to this point with very little tourism. It’s terribly important those 3 day going home tests can be counted on if tourists increase in number. The health minister talked about moving to a quick test . That did not gain traction as I think it should. I don’t know the situation today in the lab, but from delayed results I’d guess not good. What is confidence in this working with pcr testing for 3 or 4 times current level of tourism. Under typical Junes with lots of families but much much greater than current testing.

Last edited by Will_L; 05/13/2021 06:31 PM.