Carol,
We just returned last Saturday. I'll do a more full report later, but I just wanted to let you know about testing. We did the Walgreens rapid diagnostic and got EHAS approval within 30 minutes. The stress came at Delta check-in where the attendant did not want to accept the Walgreen test because it stated that it is a NAAT test. I guess she wasn't familiar with the terminology. Anyway, after about 15 mins of staring at the test and then looking over the EHAS docs she decided that it was ok. I also heard a Delta attendant bristle at the term on the EHAS approval form "Pre-authorization," she argued that it should read "Authorization." Just a lot of misinformation or no information on the part of Delta.

We got a return test done at mediwork for $70.00 each. We decided the convenience of an early appointment was worth it. It took less that 15 minutes for both of us and we got results very quickly, we had just finished ordering breakfast at Zee Best when we got the results in email. We scheduled our appointment on Wednesday morning for a Saturday afternoon departure according to the CDC timeline--within 3 calendar days before the day of departure. This worked out but there was a little conversation at return check-in because the timing didn't fit a 72 hour window, at first delta didn't want to accept it, but the CDC says nothing about 72 hours so we we're approved. I suggest booking the mediwork test online even before you leave the US, just plan on taking it a day or two before departure date for not hassle at the airport.

Full report to follow.