|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,072
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,390
Joined: January 2003
|
|
|
13 members (Rumlover, oeastcoast, MrEZgoin, Manpot, DBESXM, SarahJane, SXMScubaman, JAG1, DandG, KDE12603, 3 invisible),
452
guests, and
63
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,734 Likes: 25
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,734 Likes: 25 |
Thanks Mal - I'll be seeing you next week, if all goes well. I contacted a local doctor who said that he would give me a PCR test that shows results in both German and English for the BVI, and I'll be taking another test (the fast test) the day before flying to satisfy my transit through St. Martin. My European cellphone doesn't work in the BVI, but I hope that isn't a show-stopper upon arrival.
I can already visualize sitting on the porch at CRC with the sound of the surf in my ears and the incredible view... and a cold beer in hand...
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|