Read this on Facebook yesterday:

Real time update on exiting the BVIs via ferry to St. Thomas and flying out of STT (Mon Jun 14):
- Ferry from Jost to West End: no issues, but you should pre-arrange for a taxi from WE to Road Town as there were NONE this morning. We rode in with the school kids.
- Ferry check in (Smith’s Ferry): They wanted to see our “negative COVID test” and USVI portal approval. I explained we were using the antibody test. She looked at the report from LabCorp and questioned it because it didn’t say “positive”. Instead there is a paragraph that says antibodies were detected. I had to read it with them twice before they agreed. Also, we booked a round-trip ticket but the website did not allow me to select a return date, only a day of the week (Monday or Thursday). They did not have us on the passenger list as a result. They were able to eventually work it out, but make sure to call to confirm your date if you book round trip with Smith’s.
- Ferry: The 8 AM ferry left about 15 minutes late and arrived at 9:15 AM. We were some of the last people to get off the ferry and exited the building at 9:45 AM. So count on 30 minutes worst case.
- Airport: After so many people, the ferry company, and the airline said we had to be here at least 3 hours early, it was completely unnecessary. There were only a few people in each line (airline counter, customs, bag drop, and security). We are flying business class and have Global Entry and it took only about 15 minutes total. Without those I’d say maybe 30 - 45 minutes max. No Red Cap necessary. Maybe it’s busier on a Saturday, but we had the same experience flying on a Tuesday in March as well.