|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,029
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 325
Joined: September 2003
|
|
|
15 members (DavidMartha, SXMScubaman, rick s, FantasyFrank, KDE12603, Mantas, BigGreenFan, Rover, BHK, JandIrene, Kennys, nevar37, 3 invisible),
392
guests, and
325
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 107
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 107 |
Hi All- If I recall correctly, there had previously been a thread pinned on the board about whats open and whats not- i cannot find it anywhere. Anyway, heading down next week (can't wait) and trying to figure out updates. What I think I know so far:
Pirates Bight: Open daily (per Facebook). Is this correct?
Cooper Island Beach Club: Lunch Only and closed entirely Tues/Weds. Confirmed by them today.
Chez Bamboo/Bath & Turtle: Lunch Only. Is this correct? Also, status of overnight moorings in Spanishtown?
Leverick: Upstairs closed for Dinner Thurs/Fri. Is this correct?
Any other info on who is open and who is closed and when would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|