(1) Going to watch the Eagles play the Patriots in the Super Bowl at what at the time was a Restaurant in Orient Village. Today I believe it is either a dance studio or maybe smalll grocery store. They sat us on one side of the stage wit all the other Eagles fans and the Patriot fans sat on the other side. The Eagles lost, but we had the best time!
(2) Or first ever trip to Pinel. Must have been 20 years ago now, but riding in that over-crowded ferry was a real treat. We walked to the top of the hill and then down to the other side to explore a bit more. Great time and the small store was interesting as were the many iguanas.
(3) Trip to Anguilla on the ferry, renting a car and driving to the beach and making a visit to Bankie Banks bar and meeting him. Happened to be the day after Jimmy Buffet sang at the place. Bankie signed a photo I had of hi which I sill have.
(4) Visiting the Fort in Marigot and then getting to meet Sir Roland Richardson.
(5) Our first time at Club O.
(6) Day I found out I had shingles on my leg and went to a doctor in Philipsburg who had no idea what it was. My wife suggested shingles, since she had already had it, and after using his computer...agreed with her. He said it was too late to treat it and I should just have to wait until it went away.
(7) Hey....I could go on and on. Every trip brings something new that we add as some of our favorite memories. Type in "https://lifewithldub.blogspot.com" on your computer and then type in the white box, top left, "Saint Martin" and or "SXM". You'll find many stories about our favorite vacation spot.

Last edited by biglar; 07/10/2021 11:01 PM. Reason: added one item