Originally Posted by greenfields
Like many others here, too many great memories to count, over the years.

Here are just a few.....

Hanging for the day at Scavengers on Dawn Beach (before the Westin ruined it!), snorkeling and body surfing all day long, Marla's fantastic grilled grouper for lunch, lots of cold Heinekens and good laughs with Tyson at the bar, a grand total of 7 or 8 people on the beach all day. My idea of what a Caribbean beach and Caribbean Beach Bar should be.

Rented 50" sailing cat for the day from Private Yacht Charters in Oyster Pond. Breakfast for all at Busbies first, then sail around the island, passing Sunset just as the KLM 747 was landing over our heads, lunch at Friars Bay Cafe, snorkeling at Creole Rock, and off of Anse Marcel, plus at Tintamarre surrounded by 30+ sea turtles, dinner at Canoa on the dock upon return. A day with family and very good friends that I will never forget.

Third, and I'm with Carol on this one, a day at Dreams, where all family members - aged 5 to 65 - proclaimed this to be the best lunch we had ever had. That's saying something in SXM, and with tastes that ranged from pizza to fois gras!

All great memories. The only sad part is that many of my very best memories involve places that are no longer there (tears!). The people are though, and that's what counts the most.

Cheers

X'2 for Scavengers.........sealed the deal for a 25 + year affair.......

Last edited by SXMBND; 07/10/2021 11:18 AM.