Originally Posted by Zanshin
I haven't decided yet. But I will be here for a bit. Prices for dockage are really good ($400 per week for 57" with water and power and A/C extra) and the internet is really fast so I can do some home-office work. And perhaps I'll find time to explore St. Lucia by land. If a tropical wave comes through that might turn into a hurricane it is only a 24-hour passage to Grenada to get out of the path of the storm, so it is a good location. Too early to tell, first I'm going to have to have dinner ashore tonight and have some tasty food rather than my cooking on this passage which wasn't much. But I did try making Macaroni & Cheese. It tasted worse than I remember from my college days and was probably only 25% organic because I added that amount of milk and butter.

Enjoyed following your updates the past 10 days - have you considered starting a blog with your experiences for others to also enjoy? Maybe while you have some downtime in St Lucia!

"Travel changes you. As you move through this life and this world you change things slightly, you leave marks behind, however small. And in return, life — and travel — leaves marks on you.”
-Anthony Bourdain