|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 4,112
Joined: September 2002
|
|
|
14 members (S/Y Mockingbird, Jimgraham, shortcircuit, MarleneS, bran, Rumlover, Rover, tangerine3, SXMbeachman, PmB, SXMScubaman, SXMNAN, 2 invisible),
383
guests, and
105
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 85
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 85 |
I'll be connecting through SJU to EIS as well. (Nov 5 and Nov 14). I sent an email asking that same question to the email address on the Puerto Rico gov't website that gives the COVID requirement info. I'll post if I hear back. Am I to assume that we'd need to be tested 72 hours prior to arrival in SJU?
Paul
"Their freezin' up in Buffalo, stuck in their cars and I'm lying here 'neath the sun and the stars" ... JB
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|