Sale et Pepe is not a nice place to dine at, while the atmosphere is beautiful the service SUCKS!👎

Terrible service from time we’ve entered, we have had a rude hostess by the name of Nikita I believe?

She asked us if we’ve had reservations and we simply said no we did not make any..as much as she insisted to she put us to sit and wait,

We’ve waited over 30 minutes and people came in after us got a seat with NO RESERVATIONS!

Secondly we finally got seated and low and behold we had like 3-4 waitress come to us which was annoying!..we did not even know who was our waitress..all of them were UNPROFESSIONAL and running around like a chicken with no HEAD, which is not good for a restaurant.

We even saw them standing at corners chatting spanish and laughing while we’ve waiting soooooo long to take our order and get our drinks.

Scarlet I guess the manager came to us and asked how everything was and we told her if we can speak to the chef David who is I guess the owner?..she then said ok and neverrrr told him because he never came, a next UNPROFESSIONAL experience.

I am a restaurant owner in New York and I know how the management of food and beverage works, I would not recommend this place to ANYONE that wants Italian food, because the service sucks and the staff needs serious serious training, also the manager, & hostess.

Terrible terrible TERRIIIIIIBLE!

And very expensive for the terrible service you get! Period!