We're only staying on the French side for our first two nights, and the information that I got from GCBC was that we only needed to present our vaccine cards; however, that was before France dropped the US from the "green" to the "orange" category. I sent an email to GCBC last evening just to confirm that nothing has changed, and haven't yet heard back from them.

However, I just found this information on the US Embassy site, which confirms that fully-vaccinated travelers to France from the US need only present their vaccine cards.

"Travelers to France:

Fully vaccinated travelers* face no restrictions on travel. Such travelers need to present their proof of vaccination (French government officials accept the CDC card for this purpose) and a sworn statement (normally provided by the airline) certifying the absence of COVID-19 symptoms and of any contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
* France considers a traveler to be fully vaccinated two (2) weeks after the second dose of the Pfizer, Moderna, or AstraZeneca vaccines, and four weeks after the single dose of the Johnson&Johnson/Jansen vaccine. No other vaccines are acceptable."

Here is a link to the site if you want to read the information for yourself:

Link

Edited to add that I heard back from GCBC, and they told me to check with my airline, lol. So....I'm going with the assumption that the proof of vaccination will be sufficient.

Last edited by GaKaye; 10/29/2021 10:45 AM.