|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,014
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 21,591
Joined: March 2009
|
|
|
12 members (Jenni, tomp, TC42, IcedCarib, ronnieernie, DandG, Steve&Rachel, 5 invisible),
1,119
guests, and
47
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 51
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 51 |
I need a little help please!! I'm really seasoned in BVI & USVI travel but my logistic skills have been greatly weakened by the pandemic! And probably the thin ferry schedule.
We have a last minute opportunity for NY's on VG. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get from STT (arrive 2:35pm on 12/28) to Virgin Gorda. There's Roadtown Fast Ferry at 5:30pm but I don't see a way to get to VG from RT. Dolphin isn't scheduling that far out but I need to know I can get there before I commit.
Any help?
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|