|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,936
Joined: October 2000
|
|
|
12 members (davemy, Bob O, T&T, CharlieAndElaine, caribmichael, oeastcoast, Sailor1985, toast, S/Y Mockingbird, 3 invisible),
437
guests, and
47
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 51
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 51 |
I need a little help please!! I'm really seasoned in BVI & USVI travel but my logistic skills have been greatly weakened by the pandemic! And probably the thin ferry schedule.
We have a last minute opportunity for NY's on VG. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get from STT (arrive 2:35pm on 12/28) to Virgin Gorda. There's Roadtown Fast Ferry at 5:30pm but I don't see a way to get to VG from RT. Dolphin isn't scheduling that far out but I need to know I can get there before I commit.
Any help?
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|