I am super confused and I certainly don't want to get anything wrong before traveling. The current travel plan: We are scheduled to arrive by air at STT on March 11 and then catch a ferry to either West End or Road Town that same day. We will be on a private catamaran March 12-19. We leave the BVI and go back to St. Thomas by ferry on March 19.

-Vaccination: We took the Johnson and Johnson 1-shot vaccine. Does the BVI consider that 'fully vaccinated'?

-Insurance: This is our biggest question. We have trip insurance but I am unsure what the 'minimum approved coverage' is for medical costs and repatriation. Does the BVI publish the minimum coverages so that I tell if what I already have works?

-Entry testing to the BVI: Question 1: it looks like we have to show proof of a negative test that was taken less than 5 days before arrival in the BVI. It says PCR or rapid antigen - is the eMed test accepted? Question 2: it looks like upon arrival at the ferry terminal, if the negative test result is less than 48 hours old, we don't have to take the rapid test at the ferry terminal, correct?

-Return testing to the USVI: we have to have a negative antigen or NAAT test result taken within 5 days. I was going to ask where I can get a qualifying test in the BVI but does anyone know if the eMed test result is accepted to get back into the BVI by ferry?

Thanks in advance for everyone that responds to all of these questions.

Last edited by chippero; 12/25/2021 07:07 PM.