Carol,

Do not remember the upcharge for each restaurant. I did find this on the web, but not sure if it is 2022 pricing but it is in the ball park.

Cagney’s Steakhouse: $30 per person
French Bistro: $20 per person
Brazilian Moderno Churrascaria: $20 per person
La Cucina: $15 per person
Teppanyaki: $25 per person

They also have specialty dinner packages where you can buy by the night. For example if you are on a 7 day cruise and want to eat 4 nights in specialty restaurants there is a package for you... I think it gives you a slight break also the more nights you get. I think...

As for the drink package, it was unlimited beer, wine, spirits, and soda drinks... Not water... Not bottles of wine.
The $15 limit was per drink. So if you wanted a Martini it was like $12 so it was free. If you wanted a Chocolate Martini it may have been $17, so you would be charged $2. The drink package took care of the first $15. 99% of the drinks we consumed were less than $15. As for the wine, If it was on the wine list for $75 a bottle and a glass was $18, we bought the bottle by the glass. In that example... it was $3 a glass.

The premium drink package covered a bunch of the high end scotches, cognacs, and other digestifs. It also covered water and most bottles of wine. If you only drink 30 year old scotch I would suggest the premium package.

Best wine buy on the ship was 2015 Opus One. It was only $350 a bottle. Total wine near me carries it for $365. Cheaper to drink underway smile

NCL policy allows you to bring wine/champagne onboard also, but only at your port of embarkation. No limit, but they charge a $15 corkage fee per bottle. It does not allow for spirits to be brought onboard. If you buy wine at a port, when you board they will take it and store it and give it back the night before you disembark. Our group had cases. But that is tomorrow's blog

“Every time I open a bottle of wine, it is an amazing trip somewhere!” José Andrés