That sounds really great. It is tough to wind down from being here in the states and then trying to transition to island laid back attitude. Seems by the time I unwind it is time to go home. Oh well.

There are many great places to eat, too many for any one trip.

If only eating dinner out once or twice, I would highly recommend CocoMaya (cocomayavg.com) on Virgin Gorda and The Wonky Dog (thewonkydog.com) on Anegada, particularly if you like lobster. Both have outdoor seating and both have stunning views of sun setting. Both are pricey but worth it in my opinion. Check out the menus online and if they fit your taste, call for reservations two days in advance. Some places close in August, so good to check in advance. I would try to get there 30-60 minutes before sunset, so heat of day is diminishing but so you can see the views.

Also lots of cool places for lunch. My favorites include Hendos (hendoshideout.com) at White Bay on YVD and Top of the Baths (topofthebaths.com) on Virgin Gorda (really nice to hike up the hill, grab bite and to take a swim after exploring The Baths).

Again, my opinion.