|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,029
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 325
Joined: September 2003
|
|
|
14 members (DandG, patentshark, casailor53, DavidMartha, SXMScubaman, rick s, FantasyFrank, KDE12603, Mantas, BigGreenFan, Rover, BHK, 2 invisible),
405
guests, and
231
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 319
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 319 |
Taking the 2:30 ferry CA to Road Town and need to get to West End in time to catch the last ferry to JVD. I assume there will be plenty of taxis at the ferry dock and I won't have any trouble getting to West End but I'm wondering if it might be safer to reserve a private taxi ahead of time. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|