Coral Bay Taxi: A quick follow up with additional information.

I returned from a USVI charter in April. We spend a couple nights in Salt Pond and we were able to get a cab into Coral Harbor to dine at Rhumb Lines. We had a nice dinner and a great cab experience.
I called the list of numbers that we all shared previously above and I was successful to reach multiple people on the list, but most of these taxis are in Cruz Bay and the North Shore during the day and early evening and not available in the Coral Bay area.
However, each person I spoke with pointed me to another service and I was able to gather some additional contact numbers for other Taxi services.
I spoke with a driver named Max who was very nice and willing to drive out to us from Cruz, as long as we were using him for both legs of our trip. It became a timing issue for us, as we had young kids with us.
Eventually I was pointed to Dawn from Island Vybes Taxi. She is the operator of a new taxi service in Coral Bay exclusively. They have a multi passenger van, I think it held 10-12 people. They answered immediately and we arranged for our return trip as well. We were able to hike up the access road from the Salt Pond beach and they dropped us at the same access road for the short 3 min walk back down to the beach on our return. It was very convenient and I wanted to share the updated Taxi list with you all for needed trips into Coral Bay on your future travels.
I have included Dawn with Island Vybes first as they reported to be exclusive to Coral Bay. She was very nice and prompt on both sides of our trip.

Dawn Island Vybes - 340-643-9671
Kedina Prentice - 340-513-8562
Owen’s Taxi and Tours - 340-626-627
Mr. Wonderful - 340-643-3275 (home number) 340-643-3096 (cell)
Starfish Taxi - 340-998-6139
Max - 340-201-5171
Kenneth Marsh 340-244-9411