|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
DanS
New Jersey, USA
Posts: 1,494
Joined: November 2003
|
|
|
15 members (Rema, Rbailey, paul2pam, diver67, Ottoman, Stashu11, DBESXM, NumberCruncher, dj1094, lcote, 5 invisible),
378
guests, and
43
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 238 Likes: 10
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 238 Likes: 10 |
I kind of agree that if you already know you can't use all the time then consider carefully if the program makes sense.
For Moorings at least - as I understand it - you aren't just selling your points... you are still the charterer and it's just your guest that is on board. I'm guessing this works best if you have people you know and trust to charter your boat. I personally don't know any and thus have never been comfortable with the idea.
The distinction may become important when things don't go so well. What if there is major damage to the boat? I'm guessing that Moorings will come to YOU for the deductible and you would have to get yourself re-imbursed by the "guests".
Most certainly can't use all of the time, unless I'm interested in a divorce 😅. Exploring a program we could grow into since we have little kids.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|