I honestly don't know with Kenny's, have never rented from him. I am not an attorney, nor an insurance expert and I did not stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night so my opinion is what it is.

Kenny, not sure about your response and if it is a clear answer. Do you require people to take the liability insurance and if so why would that not be included into the rate quoted? Again, may be, have not rented from you. I would think that since you own the car and if the person(renter) that causes the issue is not insured that you would have some liability if not all of it if they skip town. Is the liability different than the comprehensive that you are listing?

I do like the response that listed something about at worse you are giving $6 a day to your favorite rental person, and while I write this I did throw up just a little bit into my mouth as I state that I would have to give Hertz some credit for stating that it is included in their rate. Scoob, wipe that smile off your face!

This issue us worse than the "adding tip to the bill" debate although I am very comfortable with my stance on that. 127 days until I have to deal with these first world problems, probably going to take a few rum punches to ease my mind.

Cheers,
T

I prefer the Isle seat